To enter our competition simply fill in your details below:
Entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 29th November 2018.
Terms & Conditions for CRASH Services Dash Cam Competition
- This competition is run by CRASH Services Limited.
- Entrants will have a specified fixed time of 20 days from the date of the draw in which to claim their prize, failing this may result in forfeiture of the prize although reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner to ensure this does not happen. Open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 16 years old and over with a valid email address except for employees of CRASH Services.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 29th November 2018.
- The winner will be randomly selected by the promoter from the entries received once the prize draw finishes.
- CRASH Services will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is 2 x Nextbase 512GW Dash Cams.
- By entering, the winner agrees to photographs with his/her name and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.