How do I enter?
- Donate on our GoFundMe page to Cancer Fund for Children.
- Complete the form below to let us know you are entering!
- Download the colouring-in sheet here: CRASH Easter Colouring PDF
- If you need our colouring-in sheet posted out to you please provide your address details in the form below and we will send this out to you (the last date for posting is 2nd April).
- Get Colouring!
Get your colouring in sheet(s) posted
Full Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for CRASH Services Easter Colouring In Competition.
- This competition is run by CRASH Services
- Entrants will have a specified fixed time of 14 days from the date of the draw in which to claim their prize, failing this may result in forfeiture of the prize although reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner to ensure this does not happen. Open to residents of Northern Ireland only.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 11th April, 2021, with a photo of the entry emailed to
- The winners will be selected by a judging panel from CRASH Services from the entries received once the prize draw finishes.
- CRASH Services will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes will be a Easter Chocolate Hamper(s).
- By entering, the winner(s) agrees to photographs with his/her name and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.